Friday, April 3, 2009

it's raining today and I've got a head cold. So I opted to stay in and nurse my cold and get better for my vacation next week. Well my rides went pretty good this week. It was the first time I was able to get out and ride with out being all bundled up. Yesterday (thursday) my aide went with me for her 1st ride. we will slowly work up to doing 70+ miles but, she did pretty good for not riding a bike for a while. when we got home we worked on our route. an we've got it down to Ohio, Ky, Tenn. thats good enough for right now I'm getting allot of assistance from the Adventure Cycling Association. for my route down to Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday