Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TRAINING RIDES FOR THE WEEK

friday 3/6/09 I rode about 35 miles in the morning and then stopped because of rain and time constraints saturday 3/7/09 got in a 40 mile ride between morning and afternoon but, it felt good getting out into the nicer weather. sunday 3/8/09 off day monday 3/9/09 raining and cold so instead of risking getting sick opted to stay indoors tuesday 3/10/09 40 miles kept up a good pace and cadence wed. 3/12/09 had to get ready to go up to the VA for the day so no riding today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday