Tuesday, March 24, 2009

well after much back and forth with several people. including a lady that the VA is put me in contact with to assist me with all of the details. I think my route is going to change. I'll still end up in the same place and doing the same miles plus a few hundred more. but, it will be a lot more bicycle friendly. I will be traveling along the old historic underground rail road. through Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and then take the trans continental route across Arkansas into Oklahoma and then drop down to Texas and go on to Dallas. I know that it seems like a lot more but, in the long run I think it will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday