Sunday, July 19, 2009

now that I've calmed down a bit

to the little weasel s.o.b's that harassed me yesterday and then brake checked me in the middle of Daniels park rd. in Willoughby yesterday at noon. I hope you are happy and proud of yourselves. you give a whole new meaning to pure punks (that's being nice)I hope you guys are caught soon because you know what I've got the word out about you punks and when they do catch you I'll be there still smiling so have a nice rest of the summer boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday