Friday, July 17, 2009

well its time to go nucking futs again.

with me trying to re-plan my route. for those that don't know what I'm talking about. I was recently approched by members of the wade park VA staff. with a pretty sweet deal but, I have to stay regional. which really will not be to much of a problem I can't tell you everything yet but I will tell you that it is what I wanted to happen months ago. at least this time I know where to start and how to do it. anyways I've got my basic route down. now I just have to fine tune it all and fast because in less than 45 days I leave. so far all of my sponsors are on board with the idea as a matter of fact I've picked up a couple of new recumbent trike manufactures as sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday