Friday, May 1, 2009

APRIL 'S GONE

well April came and went now for may. as if things were not hectic enough I've now got the honor of being one of the guest speakers at my DAV whithaven memorial gardens ceremony. which I take as an honor that I was asked to do it. but, I had to send a little humor by way of email when I was asked by the funeral home director if I would do it. I told her I would but, that I hated speaking in front of large crowds so I had to imagine everybody in the audience was naked. she called me right back laughing her head off almost crying so I guess that went well. on biking news I've ridden about 200 miles this week. but I would expect that mileage to pick up once the weather gets a little better. my aide has been busy jogging and riding on her own until we can start riding together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday