Wednesday, May 20, 2009

well I think I have it done

one of my duties (non-big ride related)with the DAV42 LAKE COUNTY OH. is as 2nd vice to organize the memorial day tribute at Whitehaven memorial park. an seeing as how the woman in charge of Whitehaven couldn't get a 3rd speaker. I went ahead and volunteered to do it. well with some work and assistance from friends I've come up with a short and hopefully powerful speech. that will be a tribute to all veterans both living and dead. especielly to my friend who died in Iraq.

1 comment:

  1. Lee--your Memorial speech was amazing yesterday. It was thoughtful, personal, and touched many people. You did a great service honoring the men and women who died saving our country.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday