Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm so excited

I woke up at 4 am this morning and finally decided to get out of bed at 4:30. I can't wait for the opportunity to meet some of the guys that I looked up to when I was growing up. especially Bernie Kosar, I'll make sure I post some more when I get a chance. on another note I know it may sound sick or be to early. but I've been planning something for next spring. this time I've enlisted the help of people that know how to plan something big like this. an this time it will include some other yet to be named riders. sorry to be so hush hush on it but don't want to let to much info out before hand...........lk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday