Sunday, September 6, 2009

something good came out of all of this

Donations to my charities are around $1000 each (so far) and it brought awareness to some very important issue, our returning veterans. also this Friday September, 11th I will be driving a golf cart. for a charity golf tournament. the person or person's that I will be driving around. will be the old Cleveland brown's. like Bernie Kosar of the Cleveland brown's 1985-1993 and several others. I was also informed that I will be expected to give a short speech and talk about my ride. along with the foundation that the golf tournament represents, they (browns) will be making a donation to the charities that I represented during my ride. so all in all it turned out ok I guess LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday