Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the 1st fundraiser was a success

it was a huge success as a matter of fact. I don't think I've ever seen that place so crowded. I want to give a special thank you to Joanne. in 3 weeks she put all of this together. without her it would not have even gotten off the ground. fund raising is going well. I'm now riding for around $4.30 per mile + people have been sending in donations straight to the charities. so all and all I'm pleased not to bad for a 1st time event. but, it will get better this I know......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday