Friday, August 7, 2009

WELL EVERYTHING WENT WELL

everything went ok at the meeting I guess I had gotten myself really worked up about nothing. because most everyone in there I've known for years and am very comfortable with anyways. so it was no different being in a large room. I spoke briefly then Chris did and so did alli. then we were out of there so 5-10 minutes tops. but, the point was gotten across hopefully. on another note went to WRHD today for 4 hours and boy did they have a surprise for me. they loaded me up with all kinds of t-shirts and some other needed items for my trip. plus we also discussed about me bringing my bike up there on the 18th of August for bike night and to try to raise some more donations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday