Wednesday, August 19, 2009

less than 2 weeks

well things are starting to come together now 2 weeks and counting. I'm starting to make all of the final reservations and route planning. yesterday I bought (thanks to a sponsor) a GPS unit to make things a little easier on me it should be here today. I also got donated to me a netbook laptop computer. that way I can keep in contact with everyone while I'm on this trip. I'm getting a little nervous because even though I've tried to plan out everything possible. its still the what if's that will get me. I'll just deal with them as they arise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday