Saturday, August 29, 2009

well this is it

the last weekend to do all of my bike pre-check and packing things. I've gone over my list so many times that I just about know it by heart. this week had the opportunity to ride with a couple of fellow disabled veterans. we decided that they would track me and meet up with me later for a day of riding. I defiantly got my workout on changing flats that day. from over pressuring of tires the tubes blew. no I did not do it (over pressure) someone else did it for me..... but all in all things are going ok today I've got a friend who is stopping by to go riding with me. last night was a huge success at the VFW fund raiser send off party for me. I guess they sold out. I'll write more later its time to go riding now.......LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday