Monday, August 31, 2009

this is it 12 to go

and I'm really chomping at the bit to get on with it. finally its here one more night to go before I leave on the adventure of my lifetime. or at least during my new life that is. I rode around today with the trailer fully loaded. boy is it heavy going up hills. but, what did I expect for a totally unsupported road tour of Ohio. its not like I get the luxury of having a 'van' with me to haul all of these recumbent trike manufacture's brochures around with me. but, hopefully the weight will become unnoticeable after a few hundred miles or so well wish me luck and good riding weather.....LK

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe and have a great trip. We will be watching and enjoying the ride with you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 39 yr old veteran from Desert shield/ storm. I was in a really bad MVA in 2004 that almost killed me. after spending a yr + in one hospital or another. I finally got released to live my life on my own again. now I'm doing just that everyday